Thursday, 31 December 2009

we walked in the woods

I needed to get outside. The weather recently has been rubbish. Cold I can cope with but the continual rain is not nice. As soon as there was a break in the weather we were out there, trying out the new camera and boots.

It was the last walk of 2009. I can get a bit weird(er) at this time of year, and will spend the whole of December 31st saying "The last such-and-such of 2009" in a sad and melancholy tone. Then, come midnight I morph into Mrs Optimistic and spend lots of time saying brightly "The first such-and-such of 2010!" My husband must love me, because he humours me each and every year in this strange habit.

Normally, I have a list of resolutions but this year I don't have lots of specifics, just one all encompassing one: keep doing what we're doing, be happy, be challenged and be healthy.

Happy New Year.
Still struggling with the new camera.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

What a sweet post! Happy new year :o)