Thursday, 5 March 2009

Too tired to be.

This is how I feel. I was prepared to be busy, disorganised, stressed etc. I was not prepared for this level of exhaustion. It is just gone 8pm and I am dead beat. I can't even face the walk up stairs, so may spend the evening on the sofa. This will really confuse DH, as he will wonder what he has/ hasn't done to make me do this.

It won't be like this always - (please god.) It will settle and we will have lazy, relaxed days. (Again, please god.)

I am too tired to speak, too tired to blog. I am too tired to be.

7 comments:

Jax Blunt said...

hugs.

Repeat after me, this too will pass.

So many of my friends seem to be feeling this way atm, dunno whether there's something in the air?

mamacrow said...

to echo Jax- this too will pass. and it may come back again, but then too, it will pass...

You get the idea ;-) hang in there!

Sam said...

More {{{hugs}}}

It WILL get better :-)

Lisa said...

It WILL WILL get easier and better!

Grit said...

my goodness, i've just caught up over here thanks to an exhausting time over there!

some terms i have overcommitted myself and instead of pulling back, got up earlier and went to bed later. at one time i scheduled the housework from 10.30pm to midnight. then i realised i was going to die. i promptly took swimming lessons off the agenda, said no to the friday meets, rearranged a weekly session to a monthly one and did not beat myself because the kids could not take advantage of the art gallery session. there will be another one.

so the message is, don't forget to schedule yourself / house / admin / jobs / garden along with kids kids kids kids kids ! xx

kelly said...

Thank you :) Had a couple of good nights sleep so feeling more human now.

mamacrow said...

yeah grit been there too! all too recently!