Monday, 9 March 2009
This is us.
OD likes to create things. We got this book from the library, which I can thoroughly recommend. It is full of simple but effective craft ideas made out of things that you probably already have or can easily and cheaply get. I don't like craft books that make you spend lots of money, because I am a tight fisted old crone. In the picture, OD is making a felted bag out of one of her fathers' jumpers that got shrunk in the wash. We haven't told him yet, we just cut the back out of it and placed back in the drawer. This is why she has such a knowing smile on her face:
And this, well. This happens every. single. day. This is MB and EB beating seven bells out of each other. Why? Who knows, but ten minutes of this means at least half an hour of sitting down and doing some thing, so I tolerate it. They know the rule - only take part if you can take it.
And this? This is meant to be a photo of EB's cress experiment for Beavers, but my photography is so poor that Beavers don't want it. Can you tell what is going on in here? Apart from my over zealous flash photography that is.
And lastly, Shrek. He has worked out how to open kitchen cupboards from his baby walker (groan) and also located the one with the biscuits (double groan.) And is it me or are his eyes a tad too close together? He still has no teeth, still dribbling every where and still waking up at 5 a.m. bright as a button. Cbeebies doesn't start until 6, but he hasn't quite got that one sussed yet. Yes, I am raising a future couch potatoe. The rest have too much energy - I want at least one slob.
So, this is us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE the new look!
btw - in the pic, as it's a still snapshot, the boys look like they're having the mother of all hugs... maybe that's what they're actually doing, not fighting, but having a really frenetic hug?!
thank you for your comment mamacrow - i have many pictures of them "hugging".
Post a Comment