We had heard through neighbours that there is a Christmas Fair held near the train station, and that although the wares are expensive, it is a great day out.
So we went, and we went by train which was probably the most exciting thing ever for a certain small boy. Honestly, if we had just got there and got back on a train home, he would have been equally happy.
And Look! I even have picture evidence:
The Big Wheel
The Santa Train that went round the Christmas Tree Maze....which was a bit of a let down to be honest. We were in and out in less than five minutes, at the cost of £24.
Ice Skating.
This was Lb's first attempt at ice skating without a penguin to hold on to. When I say penguin, I mean the plastic ones you can hire from ice rinks, not an actual penguin. Did I need to specify here? I wasn't sure.
After a festive day out such as this, we were all in the mood to put up the tree and make things. I've been looking about, and found The Artful Parent has 11 Christmas Crafts which are good for all ages. I just need to locate the large bag of lolly sticks I bought in the Summer and we will be good to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment