Monday, 7 May 2012

in short.

Tried out a new route.


Found ourselves lost in 200 acres of woodland.


Met some new neighbours.

 
Some of the troops needed regular sit downs.







Could see our house in the distance, but couldn't find a way to get to it.

We were flummoxed by the deer fence that stood between us and our land, as were our animals.


The only solution was to climb it.

Ack.  Nearly fell.

Returned home with 100+ photos on the camera card, a sore foot and a pocket full of pebbles.

A Good Day.



Put the small people to bed and played outside with my new toy.

By day, an incinerator, by night a (pretend) chimnea.

Tried to photograph the moon.




Failed.

Still, A Good Night.

3 comments:

Tania said...

Actually, I think your moon photos are really rather snazzy...

W-S Wanderings said...

What a lovely read. I like your perspective.

Blessings...

Hannah said...

Wow - I love it when a new route turns out wonderfully, like that!
I love my incinerator, too, but I'm terrible at starting fires.