The local Christian community hosted a free fun day.
Free you say?
Well, obviously we went. With four small people to fund, a free day out is not to be sniffed at.
It was really, really fun!
There was sumo suits, giant bubbles, live music, puppet shows, a bucking bronco, face painting and plenty of dodgy dancing along the lines of the YMCA. I don't think you've really lived until you've witnessed a pipe band in full kilt regalia doing the Village People classic. I have photo evidence for you:
Except I don't. Because I am still not getting to grips with the truly annoying Windows 8. Honestly, if you don't have it....don't get it because all the flashy excitement you see in the shop amounts to nothing when you get it home and cannot actually use it.
Enough to make me weep I tell you.
I will keep on trying though, as I want you all to witness the joy that is a pipe band a-shaking their booties.
No comments:
Post a Comment